The Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shinobi Legends

The T.S.L. The Shinobi Legends. Where a true shinobi is formed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buraindo Training Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru Buraindo
Buraindo Member
Buraindo Member
Maikeru Buraindo

Male
Number of posts : 56
Married/Dating : Noone = /
Bloodline : Blind Eyes Of Sensing
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Buraindo Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue150/150Buraindo Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Buraindo Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue150/150Buraindo Training Grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Experince:

Buraindo Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Buraindo Training Grounds   Buraindo Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:43 am

~A large rocky field carved into the bottom of an inactive volcano~
============================================

-walks into the field, carrying a couple of scrolls- Okay... Time to get to work! -i drop the scrolls on the ground, picking up one labeled "Ray of Heat"-...This doesnt seem too hard.. -after reading the scroll a couple of times i drop it down and look clear across the field- Ray of Heat! -i form handsigns and a concentrated blast of heat comes out of my eyes, blowing a 2 inch hole through the side of the field-
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Buraindo
Buraindo Member
Buraindo Member
Maikeru Buraindo

Male

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Experince:

PostSubject: Re: Buraindo Training Grounds   Buraindo Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:56 am

-pulls out another scroll, this time its labeled "Buraindo Language"- ...Oh...my...god!....-the scroll unraveled is 5 times as long as the others, filled with the buraindo molecule code-..Ugggghh...-sits down on the ground, starting to read it-
Back to top Go down
Maikeru Buraindo
Buraindo Member
Buraindo Member
Maikeru Buraindo

Male

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Experince:

PostSubject: Re: Buraindo Training Grounds   Buraindo Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:58 am

-after about an hour i look up, my eyes dark around the corners- Soo...many...letters...so...many...words...so...many...-shakes his head- gotta see if i can actually do it now... -flaps his eyelids and with the BES i read the molecules, which read "hi" in buraindo- ...just one more scroll now... -picks up the last scroll, labeled "Ray of Silence"- Okay... Works just like ray of heat... -quickly does handsigns- Ray of silence! -i point my eyes towards a squirrel in the field, a grayish ray surrounds the squirrel as it looks around confused as it thinks its deaf- Yes! I-im done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buraindo Training Grounds   Buraindo Training Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buraindo Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1