The Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shinobi Legends

The T.S.L. The Shinobi Legends. Where a true shinobi is formed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Shadow uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Shadow uchiha   Shadow uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:22 pm

"Hurry up Anei" said sune "we're going to miss kibou's practice" Anei and Sune were twins in the great Uchiha Clan and Kibou was their older brother. Kibou already had tome 2 Sharingan and was only 15 years old. he was also on his way to becoming one of the best anbu that his village had ever seen. great things were expected out of Kibou. Anei and Sune were also expected to be some of the best Uchiha that the Village had ever seen, they both already had mastered the grand fireball jutsu and had tome 1 at age eight. they were expected to pass the academy soon and become genin.
As Anei and Sune ran down the hill the could see the Uchiha district. they ran into the area and caught up with the mass amounts of people going to fill the Stadium. as they walked through they say various family members and neighbors. they went into the stadium at found there mother and father sitting at the clan head's special seating.
"Anei, Sune, where is ki-pa?" said their father. then ki-pa ran in soaking wet. "I'm sorry sir. i tried to keep up. they tricked me. they made me run into a lake and-" Their father cut him off. "that's enough. i understand. Anei, Sune, what do you say?" "I'm sorry" the twins both said in unison.
a large horn sounded and the fighters appeared Kibou was pitted against one of the strongest and largest Uchiha, kyojin. as the judge started to signal the begging of the match, Kibou threw his Kunai into the air and another Kunai fell. he then did a 180 and threw three more Kunai at the shadows. two stopped and men appeared, the other appeared to be caught. "well well well, it seems that the Uchiha Youth is almost as good as their predecessors" said the man in the black Uniform with red clouds on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lost.eu/72dac
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Male

Shadow uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow uchiha   Shadow uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:13 pm

"well well well, it seems that the Uchiha Youth is almost as good as their predecessors" said the man in the black Uniform with red clouds on it. "Kumori Uchiha, betrayer of the Uchiha clan and leader of the akatuski village of the Shadows." the Uchiha leader said. He drew his sword and appeared behind Kumori, he sliced at him and kumori disappeared. " KIBOU WATCH OUT" anei said, but Kumori was behind him and a large, black sword stuck out from Kibou's stomach. "foolish child. i will kill all the uchiha that try and stand in my way." said Kumori. "come quickly said the mother of Anei and Sune. she lead them into a small passage way and into a tunnel. she stayed at the mouth. "go down the tunnel and then run to the kazekage's office" as Anei started to crawl in the tunnel, he looked back to see his mother looking in with a kunai in between her eyes.
As Anei and Sune were running out of the uchiha district, the stadium exploded. before they could run another block, kumori appeared in front of them. "well well well, if it isn't the small Uchiha. i hope you believe in heaven little boys, because your going to be there soon. Anei started preforming the hand signs for the grand fireball jutsu when Kumori picked him up by the throat. "what's this? the little uchiha trying to fight me? hahahaha. ahhhhhh" Anei looked down and Sune had taken out a kunai and stabbed kumori with the knife. " you little..." then fifty more Kunai started to fall from the skies. Anei got hit on the arm, while Sune was hit in the leg. the looked in between kumori's legs and fifty Anbu were standing at the Uchiha gates. the leader said " Kumori that's enough of you." then Kumori Vanished. Anei looked at Sune, who was holding a finger with a red ring on it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Male

Shadow uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow uchiha   Shadow uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Shadow Uchiha turned around and looked and the small boy. He had blood on his clothes and face. "i'm sorry little one, but you must die. i will make it quick and painless" Shadow activated his M. Sharingan and the boy fell over, motionless. He looked back at the village gate and the ten slaughtered bodies. each one missing a finger. he looked in his hand and ten fingers wach with rings on them. then he looked at the eleventh body and a tear appeared Shadow's eye. then his eyes grew dry as a needle stoped before his head. "you really need to stop doing this Sune" "Anei. your reign of terror is over" said Sune. "noone has called me that in a long time. and you belive that you can stop me" Shadow turned around "i don't wish to kill innocent people but if i have to, i will" shadow said. "you won't kill innocent people? what a joke. what crime did that boy commit? You are no better then Kumori. " said Sune "YOU IDIOT! That no brain Uchiha killed our clan. i have just killed all of the akatuski. i am now the leader. I do what I want. This world is evil. evil took out mother and father, evil took our clan, evil took our friends. what am i suppose to do. sit back and do whatever that brainless kage says? i have resurected the akatuski and created them a village. I have created a Utopia, a perfect world. what do you not understand about that brother?" "what i don't understand, Anei, is how you can believe that. Your a criminal, your a murderer. your the one that should be killed" said Sune. "then come do it" shadow said charging towrds his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow uchiha   Shadow uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi Legends :: Villages :: Village of Shadows (Kumokage)-
Jump to: