The Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shinobi Legends

The T.S.L. The Shinobi Legends. Where a true shinobi is formed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vine's Ramen-Palooza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TenSai Marikodo

TenSai Marikodo

Male
Number of posts : 25
Bloodline : Marikashi
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Vine's Ramen-Palooza Left_bar_bleue150/150Vine's Ramen-Palooza Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Health:
Vine's Ramen-Palooza Left_bar_bleue150/150Vine's Ramen-Palooza Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Experince:

Vine's Ramen-Palooza Empty
PostSubject: Vine's Ramen-Palooza   Vine's Ramen-Palooza Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 pm

In the Middle of the Market Place, sits a Medium sized Cart, 5 Seats infront of it, and very well Decorated. The Seats are made out of Vines growing Directly out of the Ground, Strong enough to hold a man of 500lbs. Theres an Old mand an Old Woman behind the Glass at the Bar Top, smieling as they Side talk, watching the Young Men and Women of the Village come and go, here and there, full of there Energy. They have been Open for many years now, serving the Young and Old with the Cheapest, yet Greatest Tasteing Ramen you can find in the Village.
Back to top Go down
TenSai Marikodo

TenSai Marikodo

Male

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Experince:

PostSubject: Re: Vine's Ramen-Palooza   Vine's Ramen-Palooza Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:57 pm

I Come walking up to the Seat in the middle, Smieling at the Old Couple "Ahh, Good to see you again Mari and Lou" I Smile as they Greet me, and Get me a Bowel of my Usual ramen, I dont even have to tell them anymore. Ive been comeing here ever since i was a little kid, and theyve treated me like the Sone they had lost in the Last War. I smile at them as i take the Bowel and Break some Chopsticks, and Start to slwoly eat as they Continue to Side talk.
Back to top Go down
TenSai Marikodo

TenSai Marikodo

Male

Character sheet
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Experince:

PostSubject: Re: Vine's Ramen-Palooza   Vine's Ramen-Palooza Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:02 am

I finished my Ramen and smiled, Trying to pay them again and walked off. I reached in my pocket, only to find my Ryo back in my pocket, how they keep managing to slip it back into my Pocket, ill never know...and to be honest, i dont really want to know, i like the Surprise. I continued to walk down the Street, back to my Office and stood outside the Front of the Building, just looking up at the Building where he was entrusted the Life of every single Person within these Village walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vine's Ramen-Palooza   Vine's Ramen-Palooza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vine's Ramen-Palooza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinobi Legends :: Villages :: Village of Vines (Viashigakure)-
Jump to: